Cost Of Dental Implants In London
Our pricing is straightforward and transparent. “Low cost” pricing advertised by many dentists is often limited to only one portion of an implant restoration, or available only for multiple back teeth.
Unlike other implant specialists, New Eltham Dental Implant Centre provides one transparent low price for a single implant treatment, including implant, abutment and crown. At just £1800 each, our implants save patients an average of £900 per tooth! We don’t charge patients different for front teeth versus back teeth or have any hidden costs.
Instead of hiking up margins to provide quality single implants, multiple implants and bridges, and denture fixed implants to a select few, Implant Centers is focused on providing as many high quality implants as possible to patients who would have not been able to afford them otherwise.
Below, you will find pricing for our major implant treatments.
- FREE consultation includes exam and x-ray.
- £7500 per arch (top or bottom) includes 4 implants and overdenture.
- Any additional implants needed are charged at the single implant cost – £1450.
- Already have your dentures? £5500 covers implants and integration with your existing dentures.
- £1450 includes implant, abutment and crown for each individual implant.
- For a bridge, a pontic (middle crown that doesn’t need an implant) is £750.
- Fees depend on the implant system that was originally used for your treatment, since we will need to match that manufacturer’s components. We will assess the components needed and give you an estimate during your initial consultation.
- Unlike other providers, Implant Centers does not charge a consultation fee for patients seeking implant replacements.
- £1800 includes implant, abutment and crown. We offer you one transparent affordable price for your entire dental implant treatment in London and we don’t charge you more for a front tooth versus a back tooth.
Some patients will require additional services in preparation of implant surgery.
- Starting at £450, bone graft fees depend on the size and shape of the roots that need to be extracted. May be needed for teeth that have been absent more than 6-12 months. Not everyone needs a bone graft and we won’t up-sell you if you don’t!
- £1495 – £1995. May be needed if you don’t have enough bone height in your upper jaw or your sinuses are too close to the jaw for dental implants to be placed.
- Price varies by difficulty of procedure and amount of bone graft necessary. We will need to determine treatment during your consultation.
Dental Implants Facts
Dental implants are precisely designed and manufactured to look identical to your natural teeth, they are mainly used to act in the same way that crowns, bridges, dentures and some other dental prosthetics do. They are also sometimes used to anchor and prevent the movement of teeth. The implants are developed and designed to replicate the root of your actual tooth. They are usually made of a titanium alloy and are fused directly to the jawbone. The end result being a healthy smile without any reason for anyone to think it’s anything but natural.
Restore Your Smile and Confidence
Dental issues, of any kind or severity, can be a serious detriment to your self-confidence. You can find yourself having trouble smiling, eating, or even speaking. These issues might even cause you to fear and avoid social situations, and even certain kinds of food. Dental implants can restore the your confidence with replacement teeth that are crafted to be a natural-looking solution and blend in seamlessly with your existing teeth.
Missing Teeth Cause Problems
A typical adult will have anywhere from 28 to 32 teeth on average. Every tooth is shaped to perform an important function in your mouth. When you have teeth that are missing, problems can occur. No matter the reason that your teeth may be missing, they are affecting your dental and mental health. Implants are an easy and effective solution to the common solutions to missing teeth which can force you to compromise and sacrifice your healthy teeth in order to facilitate replacement methods.
Dental Implants Can Help
If you are missing teeth for any reason, be it from disease or even injury, implants can be the beneficial solution you have been looking for. Implants are a wonderful and comfortable solution to dentures as well. When deciding if you are a suitable candidate for dental implants, your dentist will carefully and methodically evaluate multiple health factors to make sure you get the right treatment and options.
There are a multitude of different sizes and shapes that can be customized and tailored to your specific needs and circumstances. Implants can not only replace missing teeth and dentures, but they are also an alternative to partial plates as well. No matter your circumstance, implants are first and foremost a way to help restore your natural smile and confidence as easily and effectively as possible.